INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: In a large mixing bowl combine 90g of oats, 25g of chopped almonds, 40g of dark chocolate, 25g of dried berries, 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter and 2 scoops of Milk Chocolate Supreme 100% Platinum Iso Whey.
- Step 2: Use a fork to mash two bananas and add to mixture.
- Step 3: Stir ingredients and add a drop of vanilla essence if desired.
- Step 4: Spoon onto a baking tray, separating mixture to form 10 to 12 cookies.
- Step 5: Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.