Official Rules for Popeye’s Supplements Strong to the Finish Transformation Contest Powered by MuscleTech 2017
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: Popeye’s Supplements Strong to the Finish Transformation Contest Powered by MuscleTech (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Iovate or Popeye’s Supplements, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Iovate Health Sciences International Inc., 381 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 0H4 (the “Sponsor”). Prizing will be supplied by both Popeye’s Supplements Canada and Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning or otherwise participating in a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: The Contest period runs from 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time February 22, 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time May 28, 2017.
An Entry will be considered complete only upon submission of these three (3) requirements:
1) Completion of the entry form found at www.muscletech.ca/strongtothefinish;
2) Submission of one (1) front facing “Before” photograph between 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time February 22, 2017 and 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time March 3, 2017;
3) Submission of one (1) front facing “After” photograph between 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time May 22, 2017 and 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time May 28, 2017.
- How to Enter: Go to www.muscletech.ca/strongtothefinish and fill out the form provided. You will be asked to upload your “Before” photograph at this time. Please note all requirements needed for a valid entry.
- All fields must be completed on the form provided.
- Entrants are required to submit front facing “Before” and “After” photographs holding a newspaper in their hand with the current date visible. Do not fold your newspaper or tape it to the wall behind you.
- Ensure your photos are the best quality possible.
- You must provide the same contact information in your “After” submission as in your “Before” submission.
- “Before” and “After” photographs must contain the same backdrop and lighting. Entrant must be standing in the same position and must be wearing the same clothing in both photographs.
- Photo manipulation of any kind including but not limited to: softening of skin, sharpening, cloning, words or designs, filters will result in immediate disqualification.
Please note: “You have earned 1 entry” will show when the photos are submitted correctly. No e-mail confirmations will be sent.
The Sponsor will not be able to supply your “Before” photo to you at any point. Please save it on your own. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All entrants must have an existing Internet account and a valid email address at the time the Contest commences.
- Drawing: On or about June 8, 2017 three (3) male, plus three (3) female winners will be selected by Team MuscleTech to win the prizes as set forth in clause #8 below. Please note: this is NOT the official date that the winners will be announced to the public. See clause #7 for estimated timing on public release. “Before” photos will not be shown. Only the names of winners and their “After” photos will be made public.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within five (5) business days of the applicable drawing via email message. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the email, including signing and returning all required documents, within five (5) business days, the Sponsor will select one (1) alternate potential winner in his/her place for each category from all remaining eligible entries received. Only one (1) alternate potential winner for each category may be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
1st Place (Male) – $30,000 + Air Canada Voucher worth $5,000 + Photo Shoot + Popeye’s Trophy
2nd Place (Male) – $10,000 + $1,000SRP Product/Swag Prize Pack + Popeye’s Trophy
3rd Place (Male) – $5,000 + $1,000SRP Product/Swag Prize Pack + Popeye’s Trophy
1st Place (Female) – $30,000 + Air Canada Voucher worth $5,000 + Photo Shoot + Popeye’s Trophy
2nd Place (Female) – $10,000 + $1,000SRP Product/Swag Prize Pack + Popeye’s Trophy
3rd Place (Female) – $5,000 + $1,000SRP Product/Swag Prize Pack + Popeye’s Trophy
Applicable to all prizes:
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Winner(s) may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners of all prizes will be required to officially accept their prize in writing within 5 business days of it being awarded to them by Team Muscletech. All winners above will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
The total approximate retail value of all the prizes combined is $106,100 CAD.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Contest is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Privacy and Publicity: Submission of your completed registration constitutes your consent and permission for Iovate Health Sciences International Inc. to use your name, contact information and/or photographs for promotional and advertising purposes to promote MuscleTech products, its business, in any media and in any manner whatsoever, without limitation or restriction or further payment or consideration of any kind.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Province of Ontario. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling; and any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Popeye’s Supplements Strong to the Finish Transformation Contest Powered by MuscleTech, 381 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 0H4. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the entry period.
™ & © 2016 King Features Syndicate, Inc. © 2016 Popeye’s® Supplements Canada All Rights Reserved.